Image gallery: 2018 Honda CR-V
Honda India showcased the new CR-V in India and plans to launch the SUV in the country, later this year. The previous CR-V's biggest drawback was the absence of a diesel motor under its bonnet. The 2018 Honda CR-V, however, will get a diesel motor and that certainly should help boost sales. The new CR-V also gets all wheel drive which should give it decent off-road ability. It has LED headlamps, LED taillamps, and new alloy wheels. The interior is refreshed as well and the cabin is spacious. The third row on the Honda CR-V can be folded to liberate additional boot space. See the image gallery to discover the new Honda CR-V.
Starts Rs 28.15 Lakhs
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X