Image gallery: 2018 Honda CR-V
Honda India showcased the new CR-V in India and plans to launch the SUV in the country, later this year. The previous CR-V's biggest drawback was the absence of a diesel motor under its bonnet. The 2018 Honda CR-V, however, will get a diesel motor and that certainly should help boost sales. The new CR-V also gets all wheel drive which should give it decent off-road ability. It has LED headlamps, LED taillamps, and new alloy wheels. The interior is refreshed as well and the cabin is spacious. The third row on the Honda CR-V can be folded to liberate additional boot space. See the image gallery to discover the new Honda CR-V.
Also see: 2018 Honda CR-V diesel | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased