Image gallery: 2018 Honda CR-V
Honda India showcased the new CR-V in India and plans to launch the SUV in the country, later this year. The previous CR-V's biggest drawback was the absence of a diesel motor under its bonnet. The 2018 Honda CR-V, however, will get a diesel motor and that certainly should help boost sales. The new CR-V also gets all wheel drive which should give it decent off-road ability. It has LED headlamps, LED taillamps, and new alloy wheels. The interior is refreshed as well and the cabin is spacious. The third row on the Honda CR-V can be folded to liberate additional boot space. See the image gallery to discover the new Honda CR-V.
Starts Rs 22.29 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India