Image gallery: 2018 Honda Jazz facelift
Honda has unveiled the Jazz facelift for the Japanese market. The hatchback, sold as the Fit, will hit Japanese showrooms by the end of June. The 2018 Honda Jazz has received a subtle design revision to make it more appealing. Though it was being expected that Honda Cars India will bring the updated hatch to India, the company has confirmed that there are no plans as such.
The Honda Jazz competes with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno and the Hyundai Elite i20. We believe with the updated Jazz, Honda can compete more aggressively against these rivals. While you can get more details on the 2018 Honda Jazz here, scroll below to see the changes that the new hatch gets over the previous model.
The overall profile of the Jazz facelift remains similar to the previous iteration. The new lines and revised design make it look sportier
The international-spec Jazz facelift features all-LED headlights
The radiator grille has received a design revision
The international-spec Jazz facelift has got a sportier bumper design
The diamond-cut alloys look modern and are more appealing than the ones presently offered
The side profile of the JDM-spec Jazz facelift doesn't get changes except for the new alloy wheel design
The JDM-spec Honda Jazz gets a subtle revision in the cabin as well
The international-spec Honda Jazz facelift gets dual-tone interiors
The Honda Jazz facelift gets a new transmission stick similar to the one offered in the Honda
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.43 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip