Image gallery: 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift launched in India
The 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift has been launched in India today, May 21, at a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The facelifted Creta's powertrain options will remain unchanged with the 1.4 diesel (90PS, 220 Nm), 1.6 diesel (128PS, 260Nm) and 1.6 petrol (123PS, 151Nm) being carried over. These will be mated to the 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions. See the full list of variant-wise features here.
The Hyundai Creta has been a strong seller for Hyundai since its launch three years ago and with these changes to the car's aesthetics and new features, Hyundai hopes to sustain its momentum in this segment. Its present competition includes the likes of the Jeep Compass, Renault Captur, Tata Hexa and Mahindra XUV500 with numerous new entrants expected in the next couple of years. Read our launch article (with all prices) to know everything about the new Creta.
Check out our image gallery below to see what the car is all about.
The biggest update on the front fascia of the 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift is the wider hexagonal, chrome grille that reaches to the corners of the headlamps. Note the new fog lamps with LED surrounds
The facelifted SUV gets a new design for the 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels
The rear of the car gets new taillamp detailing, a new dual-tone rear bumper with the aluminium finish inserts
The new 7.7-inch touchscreen now comes with an IPS display & capacitive touch with Android auto, Apple Carplay and Mirror Link already available. AutoLink connected car technology is another addition
The H-band smart key is a new addition to the feature list. It is controlled by a smartphone app and also comes with an inbuilt fitness tracker
An electric sunroof has now been added to the features list to improve the cabin ambience
Another feature addition: a handy wireless phone charger in the centre console
These changes give the cabin a more upmarket feel than the earlier car, although much of the basic layout remains the same
While ABS and EBD are standard, higher spec variants get 6 airbags
Front seats are now six-way power adjustable
Another addition is this new orange paint option
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.49 Lakhs
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa