Image gallery: 2018 Hyundai i30 fastback
Hyundai has just taken the wraps of the all-new i30 fastback. Hyundai has labelled it as the new people's car, that's both stylish and convenient. It slots above the i20 hatchback and like most Hyundai's these days, it's quite good looking.
The i30 is a big car, measuring 4,340mm long and 2,039mm wide. To put things in perspective, the Hyundai Creta is 4,270mm long and 1,780mm wide.
Hyundai has left no stone unturned in speccing the i30 with features that you'd usually find in cars from a segment or two above.
The engine options include the 1.4 T-GDI turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 138 PS, the 1.0 T-GDI turbocharged three-cylinder engine with 118PS. The 1.4-litre T-GDI petrol engine is offered with the six-speed manual transmission or the seven-speed dual clutch transmission. The 1.0 T-GDI, however, is offered with the 6-speed manual transmission.
Watch the image gallery below and discover the new Hyundai i30.
The i30 fastback gets a new nose and looks sleeker than its hatchback sibling
The coupe style rear end blends quite well with the rest of the car
The i30 fastback is 115mm longer and sits 5mm lower than the i30 hatchback
You won' be wrong in thinking that the rear end of the i30 fastback looks similar to a BMW 6-series coupe's boot
LED tail lamps look just the right size
There are plenty of sharp crease lines around the car
The interior looks smart with thoughtfully laid out switches. The floating, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system will feature Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Watch the video here:
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block