Image gallery: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India
Maruti Suzuki has launched the second generation of its Maruti Suzuki Ertiga MPV in India today at a starting price of Rs 7.44 lakh (Ex-showroom). The Ertiga is larger than the outgoing car and is now based on the Heartect platform, also found underneath the Swift, Baleno and Ignis. The new MPV is available in 10 variants. There are four petrol manual trims, two petrol automatic trims and four diesel manual options.
For more details on design, specs, features and pricing:
Based on the Heartect platform that underpins the Ignis, Swift and Baleno. The new Ertiga has been redesigned from the ground up
The front fascia is completely new and now comes with wider double-barrel trapezoidal projector headlamps. The grille is now slightly larger as well and has heavy chrome detailing
Dimensionally, the new Ertiga is 130mm longer, 40mm wider and 5mm taller than its predecessor but the wheelbase remains the same at 2,740mm.
The front bumper is more aggressively styled with a few prominent creases around the foglamps.
The rear windscreen is more raked than before and sits on top a new tailgate design as well.
At the rear, the biggest change is the LED taillamps, these are now larger and cut into the tail gate in an L-shaped design.
The car gets a redesigned and more spacious interior as well. While it shares a number of components with the Swift and Ignis, the overall design of the dash is new. The colour scheme is a beige and wood affair.
The new instrument cluster has a colour display like the one in the Baleno
See our first look video of the 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga below
Starts Rs 7.44 Lakhs
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!