Image Gallery: 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT S roadster
Mercedes-AMG has been constantly expanding the GT range ever since it debuted a couple of years back. The latest addition comes in the form of the GT S Roadster which joins the beautiful GT's convertible line up. Check out this image gallery
The Mercedes-AMG Roadster is powered by the same 4.0-litre V8 bi-turbo petrol engine that does duty in the rest of the Mercedes-AMG GTs.
The GT S manages a 0-100kmph sprint in 3.8s and a top speed of 308kmph
The GT S Roadster uses a seven-speed AMG sport transmission and has five driving modes to choose from.
The GT S Roadster receives adaptive dampers, an electronically lockable differential, sports seats and the Mercedes-Benz Airscarf neck heater as a standard fit.
Choosing the AMG Dynamic Plus package throws in active engine and transmission mounts, sportier garnish inside the cabin and a wider power band in the Manual or Race modes
Plenty of chrome garnish on the cabin trim and on the exterior (grille, fins and diffuser) helps differentiate the GT S Roadster from the rest of the lineup. These chrome bits can be swapped with gloss black and/or carbon fibre as an optional extra.
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore