Image Gallery: 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT S roadster
Mercedes-AMG has been constantly expanding the GT range ever since it debuted a couple of years back. The latest addition comes in the form of the GT S Roadster which joins the beautiful GT's convertible line up. Check out this image gallery
The Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster is powered by the same 4.0-litre V8 bi-turbo petrol engine that does duty in the rest of the Mercedes-AMG GTs.
The GT S manages a 0-100kmph sprint in 3.8s and a top speed of 308kmph
The GT S Roadster uses a seven-speed AMG sport transmission and has five driving modes to choose from.
The GT S Roadster receives adaptive dampers, an electronically lockable differential, sports seats and the Mercedes-Benz Airscarf neck heater as a standard fit.
Choosing the AMG Dynamic Plus package throws in active engine and transmission mounts, sportier garnish inside the cabin and a wider power band in the Manual or Race modes
Plenty of chrome garnish on the cabin trim and on the exterior (grille, fins and diffuser) helps differentiate the GT S Roadster from the rest of the lineup. These chrome bits can be swapped with gloss black and/or carbon fibre as an optional extra.
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC