Image Gallery: 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT S roadster
Mercedes-AMG has been constantly expanding the GT range ever since it debuted a couple of years back. The latest addition comes in the form of the GT S Roadster which joins the beautiful GT's convertible line up. Check out this image gallery
The Mercedes-AMG Roadster is powered by the same 4.0-litre V8 bi-turbo petrol engine that does duty in the rest of the Mercedes-AMG GTs.
The GT S manages a 0-100kmph sprint in 3.8s and a top speed of 308kmph
The GT S Roadster uses a seven-speed AMG sport transmission and has five driving modes to choose from.
The GT S Roadster receives adaptive dampers, an electronically lockable differential, sports seats and the Mercedes-Benz Airscarf neck heater as a standard fit.
Choosing the AMG Dynamic Plus package throws in active engine and transmission mounts, sportier garnish inside the cabin and a wider power band in the Manual or Race modes
Plenty of chrome garnish on the cabin trim and on the exterior (grille, fins and diffuser) helps differentiate the GT S Roadster from the rest of the lineup. These chrome bits can be swapped with gloss black and/or carbon fibre as an optional extra.
Starts Rs 2.16 Crore
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R: Three things that we love and three we don't
- NewsRoyal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition to launch in India on May 30
- FeaturesBetter riding: Heat wave
- NewsFerrai unveils SP38, a one-off inspired by the F40
- News2018 Mini Cooper S and Cooper D launched in India
- News2018 Volvo XC40: Image gallery
- NewsVolvo XC40 to be launched in India in the R-Design trim only
- NewsApple team up Volkswagen to use its T6 Transporter, equipped with its autonomous driving tech, as employee shuttles
- News100th handcrafted Bugatti Chiron rolled out
- FeaturesFeature: Celebrating 70 years of Land Rover