Image Gallery: 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT S roadster
Mercedes-AMG has been constantly expanding the GT range ever since it debuted a couple of years back. The latest addition comes in the form of the GT S Roadster which joins the beautiful GT's convertible line up. Check out this image gallery
The Mercedes-AMG Roadster is powered by the same 4.0-litre V8 bi-turbo petrol engine that does duty in the rest of the Mercedes-AMG GTs.
The GT S manages a 0-100kmph sprint in 3.8s and a top speed of 308kmph
The GT S Roadster uses a seven-speed AMG sport transmission and has five driving modes to choose from.
The GT S Roadster receives adaptive dampers, an electronically lockable differential, sports seats and the Mercedes-Benz Airscarf neck heater as a standard fit.
Choosing the AMG Dynamic Plus package throws in active engine and transmission mounts, sportier garnish inside the cabin and a wider power band in the Manual or Race modes
Plenty of chrome garnish on the cabin trim and on the exterior (grille, fins and diffuser) helps differentiate the GT S Roadster from the rest of the lineup. These chrome bits can be swapped with gloss black and/or carbon fibre as an optional extra.
Starts Rs 2.27 Crore
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India