Image gallery: 2018 Rainforest Challenge India
The recently concluded 2018 Rainforest Challenge India saw 38 competitiors batlle out in 26 stages deep in the forests of Goa. The eventual winners were #102 car of Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Chengappa of V5 Offroaders Coorg, out of teams from Punjab, Keral, Telangana, Arunachal Pradesh and even Malaysia. The competiton was intense when Nangappa started leading the event in Day 4 after prior leaders Sanbir Singh Dhaliwal (co-driver Gurpratap Singh Sandhu) started facing mechanical troubles. Second placed Gurmeet Virdi (co-driver Kirpal Singh Tung) and third placed Merwyn Lim (co-driver Alex Tan) both overcame initial hiccups to reach their eventual positions.
This image gallery captures the action from this year's event.
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300