Image gallery: 2018 Rainforest Challenge India
The recently concluded 2018 Rainforest Challenge India saw 38 competitiors batlle out in 26 stages deep in the forests of Goa. The eventual winners were #102 car of Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Chengappa of V5 Offroaders Coorg, out of teams from Punjab, Keral, Telangana, Arunachal Pradesh and even Malaysia. The competiton was intense when Nangappa started leading the event in Day 4 after prior leaders Sanbir Singh Dhaliwal (co-driver Gurpratap Singh Sandhu) started facing mechanical troubles. Second placed Gurmeet Virdi (co-driver Kirpal Singh Tung) and third placed Merwyn Lim (co-driver Alex Tan) both overcame initial hiccups to reach their eventual positions.
This image gallery captures the action from this year's event.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally