Image gallery: 2018 Rainforest Challenge India
The recently concluded 2018 Rainforest Challenge India saw 38 competitiors batlle out in 26 stages deep in the forests of Goa. The eventual winners were #102 car of Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Chengappa of V5 Offroaders Coorg, out of teams from Punjab, Keral, Telangana, Arunachal Pradesh and even Malaysia. The competiton was intense when Nangappa started leading the event in Day 4 after prior leaders Sanbir Singh Dhaliwal (co-driver Gurpratap Singh Sandhu) started facing mechanical troubles. Second placed Gurmeet Virdi (co-driver Kirpal Singh Tung) and third placed Merwyn Lim (co-driver Alex Tan) both overcame initial hiccups to reach their eventual positions.
This image gallery captures the action from this year's event.
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers
- News50,000th BMW 310cc series motorcycle rolled out from Hosur plant
- News1,874 units of the Yamaha R3 recalled in India
- NewsThings to know about the 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec SUV
- NewsTata Motors to increase prices by up to Rs 40,000 from January 1, 2019