Image gallery: 2018 Rainforest Challenge India
The recently concluded 2018 Rainforest Challenge India saw 38 competitiors batlle out in 26 stages deep in the forests of Goa. The eventual winners were #102 car of Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Chengappa of V5 Offroaders Coorg, out of teams from Punjab, Keral, Telangana, Arunachal Pradesh and even Malaysia. The competiton was intense when Nangappa started leading the event in Day 4 after prior leaders Sanbir Singh Dhaliwal (co-driver Gurpratap Singh Sandhu) started facing mechanical troubles. Second placed Gurmeet Virdi (co-driver Kirpal Singh Tung) and third placed Merwyn Lim (co-driver Alex Tan) both overcame initial hiccups to reach their eventual positions.
This image gallery captures the action from this year's event.
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block