Image gallery: 2018 Rainforest Challenge India
The recently concluded 2018 Rainforest Challenge India saw 38 competitiors batlle out in 26 stages deep in the forests of Goa. The eventual winners were #102 car of Jagat Nanjappa and Chetan Chengappa of V5 Offroaders Coorg, out of teams from Punjab, Keral, Telangana, Arunachal Pradesh and even Malaysia. The competiton was intense when Nangappa started leading the event in Day 4 after prior leaders Sanbir Singh Dhaliwal (co-driver Gurpratap Singh Sandhu) started facing mechanical troubles. Second placed Gurmeet Virdi (co-driver Kirpal Singh Tung) and third placed Merwyn Lim (co-driver Alex Tan) both overcame initial hiccups to reach their eventual positions.
This image gallery captures the action from this year's event.
- FeaturesUnderstanding Maruti Suzuki's HEARTECT platform
- NewsTata Motors announces Ziptron technology for electric vehicles
- NewsINRC 2019: Rally of Jodhpur gets underway on September 21
- NewsDucati Multistrada to get a V4 power source - slated for 2021
- FeaturesHow a CVT works - Everything you need to know about Continuously Variable Transmission