Image gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
The 2018 Yamaha YZF R15 v3 comes powered by a 155cc liquid-cooled single cylinder four valve engine that outputs 19.3PS at a screaming 10,000rpm. This is a major rise of 16.3 per cent in power against its predecessor, and fuel efficiency is also 4.7 per cent better than the previous bike. The bike also gets variable valve actuation or VVA that offers good low and lid-range grunt without sacrificing the top end. The bike was launched at the Auto Expo 2018 at Rs 1.25 lakh (ex-Delhi)
Starts Rs 19,85,424
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X