Image gallery: 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante
The 2019 Aston Martin DBS Superleggera Volante is the convertible version of Aston's flagship GT. Its the British brand's quickest convertible yet. Its powered by the same 5.2 litre twin-turbo V12 as its other GTs and makes 725PS and 900 Nm. This gets it to 340 kmph and it goes from 0 to 100 kmph in 3.4s. Transmission duties are handled by a eight-speed ZF auto
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut
- OpinionIndian Auto Industry - the ones that "Bucked the Trend"