Image gallery: 2019 Audi Q7 facelift
Audi has refreshed its popular Audi Q7 SUV, a part of its mid-cycle update. The SUV now has more aggressive styling elements front and back, an interior that's a lot more tech-heavy and upmarket. There's a 48V architecture available and a PHEV is on the way. Read more on the facelifted Q7 here.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055