Image gallery: 2019 Audi Q7 facelift
Audi has refreshed its popular Audi Q7 SUV, a part of its mid-cycle update. The SUV now has more aggressive styling elements front and back, an interior that's a lot more tech-heavy and upmarket. There's a 48V architecture available and a PHEV is on the way. Read more on the facelifted Q7 here.
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza and Tata Nexon
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia to debut in India in Q2 2021
- NewsKia Motors to launch 7 new EVs by 2027, debut new design language