Image gallery: 2019 Audi R8 facelift
The 2019 Audi R8 facelift is effectively a midlife update for the brand's flagship sportscar which first launched in 2015. The R8's styling has received a fairly significant update. There are new power outputs for the Audi R8's V10 powertrain. This engine will be available in two power outputs. These will be an improvement over the 532PS of the base R8 and the 603PS of the V10 Plus. The exact power figures haven't been revealed yet. The electronic power steering has been updated as well. Read about all the new bits on the car here.
Starts Rs 2.55 Crore
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review