Image gallery: 2019 Bentley Continental GT Convertible
The 2019 Bentley Continental GT has been unveiled ahead of its motor show debut in Los Angeles. The car is derived from the coupe and carries similar design cues and mechanicals. The interiors too have been carried forward as is and get a host of options for trim, colours, materials and so on. The roof can be retracted in 19s at speeds of up to 50kmph.
The 6.0 litre twin-turbo W12 makes 635PS and 900Nm, allowing the convertible to get from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and on to a top speed of 333kmph.
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review