Image gallery: 2019 Bentley Continental GT Convertible
The 2019 Bentley Continental GT has been unveiled ahead of its motor show debut in Los Angeles. The car is derived from the coupe and carries similar design cues and mechanicals. The interiors too have been carried forward as is and get a host of options for trim, colours, materials and so on. The roof can be retracted in 19s at speeds of up to 50kmph.
The 6.0 litre twin-turbo W12 makes 635PS and 900Nm, allowing the convertible to get from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and on to a top speed of 333kmph.
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip