Image gallery: 2019 Bentley Continental GT Convertible
The 2019 Bentley Continental GT has been unveiled ahead of its motor show debut in Los Angeles. The car is derived from the coupe and carries similar design cues and mechanicals. The interiors too have been carried forward as is and get a host of options for trim, colours, materials and so on. The roof can be retracted in 19s at speeds of up to 50kmph.
The 6.0 litre twin-turbo W12 makes 635PS and 900Nm, allowing the convertible to get from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and on to a top speed of 333kmph.
Starts Rs 1.7 Crore
- Features35 years of the Maruti 800: A social icon
- NewsMore spy images emerge of upcoming 2019 Renault RBC seven-seater MPV
- NewsOkinawa i-Praise electric scooter pre-bookings begin at Rs 5,000
- News2020 Mahindra Thar off-roader spotted testing under camoflage
- NewsJawa Motorcycles opens its first two dealerships in Pune
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture