Image gallery: 2019 BMW X3 M and X4 M
BMW has unveiled the performance focussed derivations of its BMW X3 and X4 SUVs. The BMW X3 M and X4 M are fitted with the most powerful twin-turbo straight six motor ever fitted to an M car. This 3.0 litre motor makes 480PS and 600Nm. This jumps to 510PS for the Competition versions. There are also extensive styling tweaks and many new additions have been made to the car's electronic's package to make it sportier.
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF 155 spotted ahead of its official launch
- NewsExclusive: Hyundai Venue sub-compact SUV prices leaked ahead of its official launch
- NewsInterview: MG India's Rajeev Chaba on strategy, new products and BSVI
- NewsUpdated TVS Apache RR 310 coming soon!
- NewsMG Hector SUV to sport 19 exclusive features - launch next month
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip