Image gallery: 2019 BMW X3 M and X4 M
BMW has unveiled the performance focussed derivations of its BMW X3 and X4 SUVs. The BMW X3 M and X4 M are fitted with the most powerful twin-turbo straight six motor ever fitted to an M car. This 3.0 litre motor makes 480PS and 600Nm. This jumps to 510PS for the Competition versions. There are also extensive styling tweaks and many new additions have been made to the car's electronic's package to make it sportier.
Starts Rs 60.5 Lakhs
- Review2020 Mahindra Thar first drive review
- News2020 Mahindra Thar revealed in India: Everything you need to know
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Mahindra Thar India unveil, details, specifications, features, engines, launch date and expected price
- Review2020 Kia Carnival road test review
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19: Club-on-wheels: the Party Bus