Image gallery: 2019 BMW X3 M and X4 M
BMW has unveiled the performance focussed derivations of its BMW X3 and X4 SUVs. The BMW X3 M and X4 M are fitted with the most powerful twin-turbo straight six motor ever fitted to an M car. This 3.0 litre motor makes 480PS and 600Nm. This jumps to 510PS for the Competition versions. There are also extensive styling tweaks and many new additions have been made to the car's electronic's package to make it sportier.
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review
- NewsBajaj Chetak is back, but this time in an all-electric form
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV launched in India at Rs 1.5 crore
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz G-Class SUV India launch - Live updates: price, specs, features, details
- NewsLive Updates: Bajaj Urbanite electric scooter India launch