Image Gallery: 2019 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special
2019 Forty-Eight Special gets a raised handlebar and a paint scheme inspired from the 70's era with strips. Powering the 2019 H-D Forty-Eight Special is the same 1200cc, air-cooled, V-twin engine that produces 96Nm of torque, and the engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Harley-Davidson is offering accessories such as the solo seat, flush mount fuel cap, smooth air cleaner cover, dome mirrors, flat handlebar and a screaming eagle street cannon exhaust system as optional.
Also see: Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special First Ride Video
- NewsImage Gallery: 2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled
- NewsRevolt RV 400 all-electric motorcycle to be launched in India on August 7
- News2020 Corvette Stingray unveiled internationally - is all new in its C8 avatar
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga Cross Concept showcased at Indonesia International Auto Show
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 hatchback spotted - India launch August 20