Image Gallery: 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
Harley-Davidson launched the 2019 Street Glide Special in India at Rs 30.53 lakh. The Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special is a part of the manufacturer's plan to launch 100 motorcycles by 2024.
2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special is a touring motorcycle and is powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 144 engine. The engine displaces 1868cc that produces 165Nm of torque.
The touring motorcycle comes equipped with a 6.5-inch, touch screen operated multi-media system that allows you to shuffle between information about the weather and music.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide rivals motorcycles like the Indian Chieftain, Moto Guzzi MGX-21, BMW K1600 GTL and Honda Gold Wing.
Starts Rs 30,53,000
Starts Rs 29,99,000
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X