Image Gallery: 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special
Harley-Davidson launched the 2019 Street Glide Special in India at Rs 30.53 lakh. The Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special is a part of the manufacturer's plan to launch 100 motorcycles by 2024.
2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special is a touring motorcycle and is powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 144 engine. The engine displaces 1868cc that produces 165Nm of torque.
The touring motorcycle comes equipped with a 6.5-inch, touch screen operated multi-media system that allows you to shuffle between information about the weather and music.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson Street Glide rivals motorcycles like the Indian Chieftain, Moto Guzzi MGX-21, BMW K1600 GTL and Honda Gold Wing.
Starts Rs 30,53,000
Starts Rs 21,29,500
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Kalyani group of companies contributes Rs 25 crore to fight pandemic
- NewsRacing games for smartphone that will keep you busy in quarantine
- NewsAutomotive podcasts to get you through the lockdown
- News2020 Hyundai Verna: Things you may like and dislike
- FeaturesCorona Crisis has Some Silver Linings Too
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055