Image gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
The Hero MotoSports Team Rally announced its driver line-up for the 2019 edition of the Dakar Rally recently. CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena will be seen in action in Peru riding the Hero 450 RR.
The rally bike is not all-new this year but has been heavily revised to make it easier for the riders and to adapt to the new changes coming to the endurance race this year.
The motorcycle gets new suspension geometry and a new kinematics package. The cooling has also been reworked to handle the heat in Peru. The overall set-up has been tuned to perform better in desert, keeping in mind the new conditions.
See more pictures of the 2019 Hero 450 RR below.
Hero MotoSports Team Rally's riders - Joaquim Rodrigues, CS Santosh, Oriol Mena with the Hero Dakar motorcycle
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review