Image gallery: 2019 Honda Monkey
Honda will be launching the new Monkey and the Super Cub, two of its most popular retro styled offerings, in the US market. Both these retro-styled offerings were first showcased at last year's Tokyo Motor Show. Honda has confirmed that the Monkey and the Super Cub C125 will be offered as 2019 model and will be launched in the US by September this year. The 2019 Honda Monkey 125 will be mechanically similar to the MSX125/Grom and will also use that motorcycle's 125cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder motor. This is good for 9.2PS and 11Nm and is paired with a four-speed transmission. It uses a steel backbone frame with an oval cross-section swingarm, the new version also comes with inverted forks and dual shocks with 12-inch wheels. The bike weighs 107 kg and carries a 5.6-litre fuel tank. While we can only hope that Honda India brings the Monkey here, scroll below to take a detailed look at the images of the 2019 Honda Monkey
The 2019 Honda Monkey 125 gets a host of updates compared to its predecessor sold in the US earlier
The digital instrumentation on the 2019 Monkey 125 comes with a speedometer, tachometer, odometer, two tripmeters, and a fuel gauge
That's a non adjustable rear suspension and so is the front. However, with a suspension travel of four inches, the 2019 Monkey 125 will do decent levels of ADV riding
The 2019 Honda Monkey 125 will be mechanically similar to the MSX125/Grom and will also use that motorcycle's 125cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder motor
The 2019 Monkey 125 gets a 5.6-litre fuel tank and a ribbed seat. Lightweight construction should make it easy to manage in city traffic.
The rear of the 2019 Honda Monkey 125 gets LED lights along with indicators, all combined in one unit
The original Monkey had been in production since 1967 and was powered by a 50cc motor. Although these bikes were originally designated as the Z-series,
The 2019 Honda Monkey 125 uses a steel backbone frame with an oval cross-section swingarm
Both the colours on the 2019 Honda Monkey 125 look interesting, what's your pick?
Retro styling is the highlight of the 2019 Honda Monkey. However, it gets modern bits like all-LED lights
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...