Image gallery: 2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift
The facelifted Hyundai Elantra has finally been unveiled internationally. The car gets a fairly substantial styling upgrade for a mid-cycle refresh with new angular styling throughout, an updated interior with new touches and a host of safety equipment as standard.
Our image gallery below shows how these changes stack up.
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders