Image gallery: 2019 Hyundai Venue compact SUV India unveil
Hyundai India has unveiled its new compact SUV, the Hyundai Venue in India. The car is designed in keeping with the brand's latest design philosophy, and comes with a new squarish theme both inside and out. There are two petrol and one diesel on offer. A 1.0-litre turbo petrol with 120PS and 172Nm, a 1.2-litre petrol which makes 83PS and 116Nm and a 1.4 litre four cylinder turbo diesel motor with 90PS and 220Nm.
Six airbags, a variety of features, some segment-first amenities and the Hyundai Blue Link connect car suite is also available.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer 300/GSX-S300 in works, could be launched in India
- NewsToyota Glanza, rebadged Baleno, to launch in India by July 2019
- News2019 Triumph Speed Twin to be launched in India today
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip