Image gallery: 2019 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV
The Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV is a more functional offering that is based on the Compass but is more off-road centric. In terms of design, the Trailhawk gets a host of add-ons which includes more functional bumpers for an improved approach and departure angle, larger air-dam, skid plates and a glare-patch on the bonnet. To make it appear a tad different from the regular, Jeep has blackened out the mirrors, roof and the pillars, all of which make the SUV more appealing than before. Also, dual-tone alloy wheels, all-weather floor mats have been included in the package. Further, Jeep has given red accents to the upholstery and Trailhawk badges at various places, both outside and inside. While out first drive review should be up shortly, scroll down to have a detailed look at the images
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
- NewsRudratej Singh former Royal Enfield global president - appointed president and CEO of BMW Group India
- NewsNew Castrol POWER1 engine oil range launched in India, offers smoother performance and higher efficiency
- NewsRenault to end production of diesel cars by 2020 - to focus on locally manufacturing EVs by 2022
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Kia Seltos unveiled in India
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV offers six airbags, bounty of safety features and a terrain management system!