Image gallery: 2019 Lamborghini Huracan Evo
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo is the newest iteration of the Huracan. It has been worked upon to improve efficiency and dynamics and gets a number of new tech additions to bind the whole thing together. It gets the slightly reworked version of the 5.2 litre V10 from the Huracan Performante which puts out 640PS and 600Nm. The Huracan Evo has a top speed upwards of 325kmph. It gets from 0 to 100kmph in 2.9 seconds and from 0-200 km/h in 9.0 seconds. Braking from 100 km/h to 0 happens in 31.9 m.
Starts Rs 3.7 Crore
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip