Image gallery: 2019 Lamborghini Huracan Evo
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo is the newest iteration of the Huracan. It has been worked upon to improve efficiency and dynamics and gets a number of new tech additions to bind the whole thing together. It gets the slightly reworked version of the 5.2 litre V10 from the Huracan Performante which puts out 640PS and 600Nm. The Huracan Evo has a top speed upwards of 325kmph. It gets from 0 to 100kmph in 2.9 seconds and from 0-200 km/h in 9.0 seconds. Braking from 100 km/h to 0 happens in 31.9 m.
Starts Rs 3.22 Crore
- FeaturesComplete Guide to Caravans, Campers and Homes On Wheels in India
- NewsBMW R 18 cruiser launched in India at Rs 18.90 lakh, ex-showroom
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300