Image gallery: 2019 Lamborghini Huracan Evo
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo is the newest iteration of the Huracan. It has been worked upon to improve efficiency and dynamics and gets a number of new tech additions to bind the whole thing together. It gets the slightly reworked version of the 5.2 litre V10 from the Huracan Performante which puts out 640PS and 600Nm. The Huracan Evo has a top speed upwards of 325kmph. It gets from 0 to 100kmph in 2.9 seconds and from 0-200 km/h in 9.0 seconds. Braking from 100 km/h to 0 happens in 31.9 m.
Starts Rs 3.7 Crore
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders