Image gallery: 2019 Lamborghini Huracan Evo
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo is the newest iteration of the Huracan. It has been worked upon to improve efficiency and dynamics and gets a number of new tech additions to bind the whole thing together. It gets the slightly reworked version of the 5.2 litre V10 from the Huracan Performante which puts out 640PS and 600Nm. The Huracan Evo has a top speed upwards of 325kmph. It gets from 0 to 100kmph in 2.9 seconds and from 0-200 km/h in 9.0 seconds. Braking from 100 km/h to 0 happens in 31.9 m.
Starts Rs 3.7 Crore
- NewsHyundai Venue sub-compact-SUV could have a long waiting list
- NewsImage Gallery: Hyundai Venue launched in India - prices start at Rs 6.50 lakh
- Review2019 Range Rover Sport Si4 road test review
- News2019 Range Rover Sport 2-litre petrol available at a starting price of Rs 86.71 lakh
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Venue vs Ford Ecosport vs Tata Nexon vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza