Image gallery: 2019 Mahindra Alturas G4 off-road review
The 2019 Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV has just been launched in India and is the carmaker's most upmarket product yet. Prices start at Rs 26.95 lakh (ex-showroom India). We've sampled it earlier in an urban setting but recently got to put it through its paces in an off-road course. Read all about that experience here.
Here's some pictures from the off-roading course outside of Jaipur where we drove the Mahindra SUV.
Also see: Mahindra Alturas G4 vs Toyota Fortuner Comparison Test Video
Also see: 2018 Mahindra Alturas G4 | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 27.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.83 Lakhs
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars