Image gallery: 2019 Mahindra Alturas G4 off-road review
The 2019 Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV has just been launched in India and is the carmaker's most upmarket product yet. Prices start at Rs 26.95 lakh (ex-showroom India). We've sampled it earlier in an urban setting but recently got to put it through its paces in an off-road course. Read all about that experience here.
Here's some pictures from the off-roading course outside of Jaipur where we drove the Mahindra SUV.
Starts Rs 26.95 Lakhs
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru