Image gallery: 2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV
The Mahindra XUV300 is the newest entrant in the sub-four-metre SUV space. Bookings for the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 sub-four-metre recently opened, ahead of its launch on February 15, 2019.
The XUV300 will be available in four variants and these follow the same nomenclature as that of its larger cousin, the XUV500. These variants are the W4, W6, W8 and W8 (O). Some details are available on the equipment offered on each trim and we gather that a reasonably good level of standard equipment will be offered. Dual airbags, disc brakes on all four wheels will be standard along with ABS. Buyers will be able to choose from six colour options.
The XUV300 shares its underpinnings with the SsangYong Tivoli. The Mahindra XUV300 will be available in both petrol and Diesel engine options. Also, in the first phase, the XUV300 will be offered with a six-speed manual transmission and a front-wheel drive train.
We've already driven the diesel powered W8 Option variant. Here's some pictures from the time we spent with it. Tune in to OVERDRIVE on February 6 at 12pm to read the first drive review.
Images by Ishaan Bhataiya
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak scooter to be showcased in Pune on November 14
- NewsTata Motors could tie-up with Geely and BMW for Jaguar Land Rover
- NewsFCA and PSA to retain all brands after merger
- NewsAudi Q8 flagship SUV to be launched in India on January 15, 2020
- NewsHyundai reveals the name of its all-new sedan - Aura