Image gallery: 2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV
The Mahindra XUV300 is the newest entrant in the sub-four-metre SUV space. Bookings for the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 sub-four-metre recently opened, ahead of its launch on February 15, 2019.
The XUV300 will be available in four variants and these follow the same nomenclature as that of its larger cousin, the XUV500. These variants are the W4, W6, W8 and W8 (O). Some details are available on the equipment offered on each trim and we gather that a reasonably good level of standard equipment will be offered. Dual airbags, disc brakes on all four wheels will be standard along with ABS. Buyers will be able to choose from six colour options.
The XUV300 shares its underpinnings with the SsangYong Tivoli. The Mahindra XUV300 will be available in both petrol and Diesel engine options. Also, in the first phase, the XUV300 will be offered with a six-speed manual transmission and a front-wheel drive train.
We've already driven the diesel powered W8 Option variant. Here's some pictures from the time we spent with it. Tune in to OVERDRIVE on February 6 at 12pm to read the first drive review.
Images by Ishaan Bhataiya
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparison: Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6 vs RE Himalayan BS6 vs KTM 390 Adventure vs Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsHero reveals 2020 Xpulse specs
- NewsFour F1 teams to potentially drop off the grid, according to McLaren's Zak Brown
- FeaturesIndia needs drive-through Corona testing centres
- News2020 Harley-Davidson Low Rider S launched at Rs 14.69 lakh
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055