Image gallery: 2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV
The Mahindra XUV300 is the newest entrant in the sub-four-metre SUV space. Bookings for the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 sub-four-metre recently opened, ahead of its launch on February 15, 2019.
The XUV300 will be available in four variants and these follow the same nomenclature as that of its larger cousin, the XUV500. These variants are the W4, W6, W8 and W8 (O). Some details are available on the equipment offered on each trim and we gather that a reasonably good level of standard equipment will be offered. Dual airbags, disc brakes on all four wheels will be standard along with ABS. Buyers will be able to choose from six colour options.
The XUV300 shares its underpinnings with the SsangYong Tivoli. The Mahindra XUV300 will be available in both petrol and Diesel engine options. Also, in the first phase, the XUV300 will be offered with a six-speed manual transmission and a front-wheel drive train.
We've already driven the diesel powered W8 Option variant. Here's some pictures from the time we spent with it. Tune in to OVERDRIVE on February 6 at 12pm to read the first drive review.
Images by Ishaan Bhataiya
Also see: Mahindra XUV 300 First Drive Video
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.36 Lakhs
- News2019 Datsun Redi-go gets enhanced safety features, prices start at Rs 2.79 lakh
- Review2019 Hero Xpulse 200 Road Test Review
- NewsFord India recalls the last-gen Ford Endeavour, Freestyle, Figo and Aspire
- NewsSpec Comparo: AMW CFMoto 300NK vs KTM 390 Duke vs Honda CB300R
- NewsImage Gallery: AMW CFMoto 300NK launched in India for Rs 2.29 lakh