Image gallery: 2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV
The Mahindra XUV300 is the newest entrant in the sub-four-metre SUV space. Bookings for the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 sub-four-metre recently opened, ahead of its launch on February 15, 2019.
The XUV300 will be available in four variants and these follow the same nomenclature as that of its larger cousin, the XUV500. These variants are the W4, W6, W8 and W8 (O). Some details are available on the equipment offered on each trim and we gather that a reasonably good level of standard equipment will be offered. Dual airbags, disc brakes on all four wheels will be standard along with ABS. Buyers will be able to choose from six colour options.
The XUV300 shares its underpinnings with the SsangYong Tivoli. The Mahindra XUV300 will be available in both petrol and Diesel engine options. Also, in the first phase, the XUV300 will be offered with a six-speed manual transmission and a front-wheel drive train.
We've already driven the diesel powered W8 Option variant. Here's some pictures from the time we spent with it. Tune in to OVERDRIVE on February 6 at 12pm to read the first drive review.
Images by Ishaan Bhataiya
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip