Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-AMG A 35 Sedan
Mercedes-AMG has unveiled the new AMG A 35 compact performance sedan. The A 35 sedan makes 306PS of power and 400Nm of peak torque from its 2.0-litre turbocharged four-cylinder engine. Power is sent to all four wheels via the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, which makes it do 0-100 kmph in 4.8s and a top speed of 250kmph. The car is decked up with AMG bits inside out, with the trademark AMG grille, a lip spoiler, 18-inch AMG alloy wheels, AMG sports seats at the front and a flat-bottomed steering seen in other AMG cars. It comes with a host of Mercedes's latest tech like the MBUX multimedia system, with gesture controls and the "Hey Mercedes" voice command system.
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV launched in India, prices start at Rs 73.7 lakh
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Removal of GST on Royalty payments to government, Vilas S Tawde, Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Robust implementation of the auto scrappage policy, Ravi Chawla, Gulf Oil Lubricant
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Provide incentives for investment in manufacturing units, J.K. Gupta, Tata Technologies Limited
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Maruti Suzuki Futuro-e concept to globally premiere alongside Vitara Brezza Petrol