Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe India
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe has been launched in India at Rs 75 lakh (ex-showroom). Further, a Star Ease maintenance package is available for buyers at Rs 68,000. This is the first Mercedes-AMG car to be launched in 2019. This comes on the back of eight such launches in 2018.
The C 43 is powered by the same 3.0-litre V6 twin-turbo petrol motor that was available on the pre-facelift Mercedes-AMG C 43. Apart from the switch to this more attractive coupe body style, the C 43 now makes 23PS more at 390PS and 520 Nm. This is paired with the Mercedes nine-speed automatic and a rear-biased 4MATIC AWD system. Also available is numerous driving modes, which range from Slippery to Sport+, and a trick suspension system which adjusts according to these modes, and driving conditions.
Also see: Mercedes-AMG C43 coupé India Review Video
- News2020 Kia Picanto revealed, to be launched in Europe in Q3 2020
- NewsBSVI Toyota Fortuner SUV prices increased, now starts from Rs 28.66 lakh
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maruti Suzuki launches safety accessories
- NewsHyundai unveils 2020 Santa Fe for international markets, on new hybrid-ready platform
- NewsExclusive: BMW R 18 coming to India by Oct-Nov 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!