Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe India
The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe has been launched in India at Rs 75 lakh (ex-showroom). Further, a Star Ease maintenance package is available for buyers at Rs 68,000. This is the first Mercedes-AMG car to be launched in 2019. This comes on the back of eight such launches in 2018.
The C 43 is powered by the same 3.0-litre V6 twin-turbo petrol motor that was available on the pre-facelift Mercedes-AMG C 43. Apart from the switch to this more attractive coupe body style, the C 43 now makes 23PS more at 390PS and 520 Nm. This is paired with the Mercedes nine-speed automatic and a rear-biased 4MATIC AWD system. Also available is numerous driving modes, which range from Slippery to Sport+, and a trick suspension system which adjusts according to these modes, and driving conditions.
- NewsSkoda India rolls out 1,00,000th Rapid sedan from its Pune facility
- NewsFuture-S concept based small SUV could be called Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- NewsRenault Triber to be unveiled in India today
- NewsAther energy will start accepting bookings in Chennai from last week of July
- NewsKia Seltos additional details revealed in new teaser ahead of official unveiling