Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV
The Mercedes-Benz GLB is the latest MFA architecture car from the carmaker, joining the new A-Class, new B-Class and new CLA, among others. It's a more functional interpretation of a family SUV, with its slightly boxy look and more off-road friendly tech. It comes with a range of petrol and diesel engines, AWD and an optional off-road pack. Its USP though is the option to be specified with seven-seats.
The GLB will sit between the GLA and GLC in the Mercedes SUV line-up. Know more about it here.
Also see: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Look Video
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed