Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV
The Mercedes-Benz GLB is the latest MFA architecture car from the carmaker, joining the new A-Class, new B-Class and new CLA, among others. It's a more functional interpretation of a family SUV, with its slightly boxy look and more off-road friendly tech. It comes with a range of petrol and diesel engines, AWD and an optional off-road pack. Its USP though is the option to be specified with seven-seats.
The GLB will sit between the GLA and GLC in the Mercedes SUV line-up. Know more about it here.
Also see: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Look Video
- NewsVolkswagen T-Roc: 20 per cent of 1,000-unit run still available
- NewsCoronavirus impact: GWM initiates relief program for Delhi NCR and Pune
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS records a sale of 58,906 units in May 2020
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV gets new petrol and diesel variant, priced from Rs 88.80 lakh
- FeaturesDirty cars due to Coronavirus lockdown
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!