Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLB SUV
The Mercedes-Benz GLB is the latest MFA architecture car from the carmaker, joining the new A-Class, new B-Class and new CLA, among others. It's a more functional interpretation of a family SUV, with its slightly boxy look and more off-road friendly tech. It comes with a range of petrol and diesel engines, AWD and an optional off-road pack. Its USP though is the option to be specified with seven-seats.
The GLB will sit between the GLA and GLC in the Mercedes SUV line-up. Know more about it here.
Also see: Mercedes-Benz GLB First Look Video
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India