Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV
The new Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV has been revealed ahead of its debut at the Paris Motor Show early next month. The GLE-Class in its present form has been around since 2012, first launching as the ML-Class. The SUV has been updated regularly but expectedly falls short of newer rivals like the BMW X5, Audi Q7 and Range Rover Sport. This new change which brings in Mercedes' latest tech and third row seating, seems to make the GLE a smarter, more rounded offering than before.
The new tech includes a 48-volt system allows the new GLE to have a new active air suspension system. This E-Active Body Control allows for spring and damping forces can be individually controlled at each wheel. This allows the car to counteract body roll as well as pitching and squat. Uniquely, the air suspension also comes with a free-driving mode. There is also a new all-wheel-drive system that can now split the torque between the front and rear axles in any ratio from 0 to 100%, depending on the driving modes.
Find out all about the new GLE here,
See more images of the new GLE below
Also see: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 74.9 Lakhs
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business