Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV
The new Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV has been revealed ahead of its debut at the Paris Motor Show early next month. The GLE-Class in its present form has been around since 2012, first launching as the ML-Class. The SUV has been updated regularly but expectedly falls short of newer rivals like the BMW X5, Audi Q7 and Range Rover Sport. This new change which brings in Mercedes' latest tech and third row seating, seems to make the GLE a smarter, more rounded offering than before.
The new tech includes a 48-volt system allows the new GLE to have a new active air suspension system. This E-Active Body Control allows for spring and damping forces can be individually controlled at each wheel. This allows the car to counteract body roll as well as pitching and squat. Uniquely, the air suspension also comes with a free-driving mode. There is also a new all-wheel-drive system that can now split the torque between the front and rear axles in any ratio from 0 to 100%, depending on the driving modes.
Find out all about the new GLE here,
See more images of the new GLE below
Starts Rs 64.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June