Image gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV
The new Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class SUV has been revealed ahead of its debut at the Paris Motor Show early next month. The GLE-Class in its present form has been around since 2012, first launching as the ML-Class. The SUV has been updated regularly but expectedly falls short of newer rivals like the BMW X5, Audi Q7 and Range Rover Sport. This new change which brings in Mercedes' latest tech and third row seating, seems to make the GLE a smarter, more rounded offering than before.
The new tech includes a 48-volt system allows the new GLE to have a new active air suspension system. This E-Active Body Control allows for spring and damping forces can be individually controlled at each wheel. This allows the car to counteract body roll as well as pitching and squat. Uniquely, the air suspension also comes with a free-driving mode. There is also a new all-wheel-drive system that can now split the torque between the front and rear axles in any ratio from 0 to 100%, depending on the driving modes.
Find out all about the new GLE here,
See more images of the new GLE below
Starts Rs 64.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
Starts Rs 76.9 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani