Image gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV India launch
The 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV has been launched today in India at a starting price of Rs 9.55 lakh for the base petrol and Rs 10.85 lakh for the base diesel, both introductory and ex-showroom India. The SUV gets quite a few features, most notable the segment-first 360-degree camera and standard climate control. Further, Nissan will launch a subscription-based leasing service with this car which will let customers lease a Kicks fo as low as Rs 11/km.
The Kicks is based on the same MO platform as the Terrano, Captur and Duster. The 1,461cc diesel in th Kicks makes 110PS at 3,850rpm and 240Nm at 1,750rpm, mated to a six-speed manual. The 1,498cc petrol produces 106PS at 5,600rpm and 142Nm at 4,000rpm, with a five-speed instead.
See more pictures of the Kicks below
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Royal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and 500 India launch
- NewsAston Martin DBS GT Zagato can be bought only with the the DB4 GT Zagato Continuation
- NewsMahindra's genuine spares will also be sold online on M2ALL.com
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to drive Ferrari SF90 at Bahrain test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip