Image gallery: 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport racecar
The new Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport gets the same 3.8 litre flat six motor as the last car. This makes 425PS, an increase of 40 PS over the last car, and 425 Nm. This engine powers the rear wheels via a six-speed Porsche dual-clutch automatic. Other upgrades made to this to make it competition ready are a mechanical rear axle differential lock and lightweight spring-strut front suspension is taken from the 911 GT3 Cup racer. It gets a new braking system with larger steel discs. Also factory-fitted are a welded-in safety cage, a racing bucket seat as well as a six-point harness.
The Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport comes in two versions, Trackday and Competition. The biggest highlight though is the motor and the use of sustainable materials. The 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport is a preview to the next 718 Cayman GT4.
Starts Rs 1.05 Crore
Starts Rs 86 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed