Image gallery: 2019 Porsche 911
The eighth generation of the Porsche 911 has been launched internationally and comes with subtle but extensive upgrades to its exterior. A new interior derived from the Cayenne and Panamera with all-encompassing tech has been added. The engine line-up has been developed significantly as well.
The Carrera S models now make 450PS, an increase of 30PS over the last cars. The rear wheel drive S gets from 0 to 100 in 3.7s and the all-wheel drive does this run in 3.6s. Top speeds are 307kmph and 306kmph respectively. Both are mated to a new eight-speed automatic.
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsHyundai helps customers affected by AMPHAN cyclone in West Bengal
- NewsGWM India appoints James Yang as president
- NewsSpec comparo: Etergo AppScooter vs Ather 450X vs Bajaj Chetak vs TVS iQube
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!