Image gallery: 2019 Renault Triber India unveil
Renault India today unveiled the Renault Triber, a sub-four metre vehicle aimed at both families and those with an active lifestyle. The Triber has been designed specifically for India and comes with a host of conveniences, to appeal to a wide range of buyers. It can seat upto seven people, with a sliding and reclining second row, and removable third-row seats. There's also upto 625 litres of boot space and 31 litres interior storage spaces available. A new 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol motor too, which is already available internationally, making 72PS and 96 Nm round off the highlights.
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh