Image gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
The Skoda Scala made its international debut recently in Tel Aviv. The premium hatch is based on the Volkswagen's MQB-A0 platform, unlike the Golf's MQB platform. It debuts a new, more outward design language for the Czech brand and effectively replaces the much more compact Fabia. A host of familiar VW group engine and gearbox combinations are available and the interior too is a new design for Skodas.
Read about the Skoda Scala in more detail here. And see all the new details in these images below.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000