Image Gallery: 2019 Suzuki Gixxer launched in India for Rs 1 lakh
Following the launch of the Suzuki Gixxer SF, the Suzuki Gixxer street naked motorcycle has been launched in India for Rs 1 lakh. At this price point, the Suzuki Gixxer rivals the Yamaha FZ-S V3, Honda CB Hornet, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, and the Bajaj Pulsar 150.
For the refresh, the Suzuki Gixxer gets a new design language, however, the overall street naked motorcycle remains unchanged.
The styling on the Suzuki Gixxer is mainly the same, however, the lines are more aggressive
The rear has a more upswept design and the wheel hugger is a new addition
The bike now gets split seats as opposed to the previous generation model
The new fascia includes an LED headlamp
The engine remains unchanged, however, the state of tune differs
The bike produces 14.1PS at 8,000rpm and 14Nm at 6,000rpm.
The braking units have been carried forward as well
The bike gets a disc brake in the rear, however, a single-channel ABS is on offer
The bike is offered in three colours - Silver, Black and Blue
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 85,943
Starts Rs 79,370
Starts Rs 99,950
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsVolkswagen Nivus Subcompact Crossover teased, to be launched in Brazil in 2020
- NewsOur motorsport editor Vaishali Dinakaran wins second consecutive Peugeot Motorsport Cup awarded by the Guild of Motoring Writers
- NewsNissan to continue selling Datsun cars in India, South Africa and Pakistan
- NewsInjured Oriol Mena to sit out Dakar 2020 for Hero MotoSports, replaced by Sebastian Buhler
- News2020 Kia Carnival MPV: What to expect?