Image gallery: 2019 Toyota GR Supra
It's been in the making for five years now, and finally the new A90 generation Toyota Supra has broke cover at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show. Officially called the Toyota GR Supra, this coupe has been co-developed with BMW, the new Supra shares its underpinnings with the recently launched BMW Z4. But the Toyota gets unique suspension, steering and electronics tuning and is only a hardtop, the Z4 is just a convertible. It gets the same 3.0-litre turbocharged straight-six motor as the BMW but puts out 340PS and 500Nm of torque. This goes to the rear wheel via an eight speed automatic. The Supra gets from 0 to 100kmph in 4.1s and onto a top speed of 250kmph.
See more pictures of the Supra below.
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2019: Gaurav Gill ranked sixth in WRC2 category at Rally Turkey
- News2019 MRF National Racing Championship: Mohite closes in on Balu's ITC lead
- NewsTVS Radeon celebratory edition launched at Rs 52,720 - now gets an option of disc brake
- News2020 Ducati Monster 1200 S unveiled internationally
- News2019 Volkswagen Ameo Class: Season finale kicks off this weekend with three-way championship battle