Image gallery: 2019 Toyota GR Supra
It's been in the making for five years now, and finally the new A90 generation Toyota Supra has broke cover at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show. Officially called the Toyota GR Supra, this coupe has been co-developed with BMW, the new Supra shares its underpinnings with the recently launched BMW Z4. But the Toyota gets unique suspension, steering and electronics tuning and is only a hardtop, the Z4 is just a convertible. It gets the same 3.0-litre turbocharged straight-six motor as the BMW but puts out 340PS and 500Nm of torque. This goes to the rear wheel via an eight speed automatic. The Supra gets from 0 to 100kmph in 4.1s and onto a top speed of 250kmph.
See more pictures of the Supra below.
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- News2019 KTM 790 Duke officially teased, to be launched in India soon
- NewsRenault launches Summer Camp in India, to be conducted from April 22 to 28, 2019
- NewsRevolt Motors' AI-based electric motorcycle gets ARAI approved 156km range - launch in June 2019
- NewsMV Agusta Brutale 800 RR America launched in India at Rs 18.73 lakh
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip