Image gallery: 2019 Toyota GR Supra
It's been in the making for five years now, and finally the new A90 generation Toyota Supra has broke cover at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show. Officially called the Toyota GR Supra, this coupe has been co-developed with BMW, the new Supra shares its underpinnings with the recently launched BMW Z4. But the Toyota gets unique suspension, steering and electronics tuning and is only a hardtop, the Z4 is just a convertible. It gets the same 3.0-litre turbocharged straight-six motor as the BMW but puts out 340PS and 500Nm of torque. This goes to the rear wheel via an eight speed automatic. The Supra gets from 0 to 100kmph in 4.1s and onto a top speed of 250kmph.
See more pictures of the Supra below.
Starts Rs 81.8 Lakhs
- News2019 Ford Endeavour launching today
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani