Image gallery: 2019 Triumph Speed Twin
Truimph has unveiled the 2019 Speed Twin. It uses the basic underpinnings of the Thruxton R, but redeveloped to suit this bike's sporty, upright riding style.
The 2019 Speed Twin is powered by the 1200cc parallel twin motor seen on motorcycles like the Thruxton R and T120. This motor is a higher powered version, but has been updated to add a magnesium cam cover, revised clutch and new side cases, making it 2.5 kg lighter than the one on the Thruxton. It puts out 97PS and 112Nm.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki appoints Shashank Srivastava as marketing and sales head
- NewsRenault HBC compact SUV to come in 2020
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback introduced with a new BSVI compliant engine and new hybrid technology
- Review2019 BMW Z4 road test review
- News2019 Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift spotted undisguised
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip