Image gallery: 2019 Triumph Speed Twin
Truimph has unveiled the 2019 Speed Twin. It uses the basic underpinnings of the Thruxton R, but redeveloped to suit this bike's sporty, upright riding style.
The 2019 Speed Twin is powered by the 1200cc parallel twin motor seen on motorcycles like the Thruxton R and T120. This motor is a higher powered version, but has been updated to add a magnesium cam cover, revised clutch and new side cases, making it 2.5 kg lighter than the one on the Thruxton. It puts out 97PS and 112Nm.
Starts Rs 9,46,000
- NewsSecond generation Hyundai Grand i10 spotted on test in Mumbai - launch soon
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Tata Altroz hatchback spotted undisguised
- NewsThe preview of the all-new BMW 1 Series is out - launch scheduled for September 2019
- NewsToyota Glanza hatchback to be launched in India on June 6
- NewsConfirmed: 2019 Aprilia Storm 125, Vespa Urban Club to be launched in India on May 30