Image gallery: 2019 Triumph Speed Twin
Truimph has unveiled the 2019 Speed Twin. It uses the basic underpinnings of the Thruxton R, but redeveloped to suit this bike's sporty, upright riding style.
The 2019 Speed Twin is powered by the 1200cc parallel twin motor seen on motorcycles like the Thruxton R and T120. This motor is a higher powered version, but has been updated to add a magnesium cam cover, revised clutch and new side cases, making it 2.5 kg lighter than the one on the Thruxton. It puts out 97PS and 112Nm.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000