Image gallery: 2019 Volkswagen T-Roc R
Volkswagen will debut its latest performance offering from its R performance line at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. This will be the Volkswagen T-Roc R crossover. The Golf-based SUV gets the mechanicals from the Golf R hot hatch, and the requisite beefed-up exteriors.
It gets the same 2.0 litre turbo-petrol motor from the Golf R. This motor makes 300PS and 400Nm. This gets put on the road via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission and a Haldex AWD system. Other performance bits are an optional Akrapovic titanium exhaust system, larger brakes from the Golf R's Performance pack, a stiffer suspension set-up with adaptive dampers and a progressive steering system. There are 18-inch wheels as standard, with 19 inchers available as an option.
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Renault Triber
- NewsRenault Triber seven-seater MPV globally unveiled - India launch next month
- NewsMahindra to increase prices of its passenger cars from July 1
- NewsKTM RC 125 is on sale in India!
- News2019 Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 and 718 Spyder unveiled with six-cylinder power