Image gallery: 2019 Volkswagen T-Roc R
Volkswagen will debut its latest performance offering from its R performance line at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. This will be the Volkswagen T-Roc R crossover. The Golf-based SUV gets the mechanicals from the Golf R hot hatch, and the requisite beefed-up exteriors.
It gets the same 2.0 litre turbo-petrol motor from the Golf R. This motor makes 300PS and 400Nm. This gets put on the road via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission and a Haldex AWD system. Other performance bits are an optional Akrapovic titanium exhaust system, larger brakes from the Golf R's Performance pack, a stiffer suspension set-up with adaptive dampers and a progressive steering system. There are 18-inch wheels as standard, with 19 inchers available as an option.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India