Image gallery: 2020 Hyundai Sonata
The Hyundai Sonata has just been redesigned for its eighth generation. The sedan is the first car to follow Hyundai's new Sensuous Sportiness design theme, which was previewed by the Le Fil Rouge Concept. As seen here, this design theme brings a sleeker, taut and sculpted look to the car. Many of the character lines and creases seen on previous Hyundai vehicles have now been replaced with sculpted cuts. The lighting elements, too, have taken on more character now.
The interiors too get a new theme with a slightly more minimalist look helped by the slim air vents, floating touchscreen system and lowered dash line. This is augmented by loads of tech, with most safety and assistance systems present. Find out more about the Hyundai Sonata here.
Take a closer look at the new Sonata below.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block