Image gallery: 2020 Hyundai Sonata
The Hyundai Sonata has just been redesigned for its eighth generation. The sedan is the first car to follow Hyundai's new Sensuous Sportiness design theme, which was previewed by the Le Fil Rouge Concept. As seen here, this design theme brings a sleeker, taut and sculpted look to the car. Many of the character lines and creases seen on previous Hyundai vehicles have now been replaced with sculpted cuts. The lighting elements, too, have taken on more character now.
The interiors too get a new theme with a slightly more minimalist look helped by the slim air vents, floating touchscreen system and lowered dash line. This is augmented by loads of tech, with most safety and assistance systems present. Find out more about the Hyundai Sonata here.
Take a closer look at the new Sonata below.
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip