Image gallery: 2020 Lamborghini Sian Roadster
Lamborghini has unveiled its newest limited-run creation. And in the tradition of these things, this is possibly the most outrageous one yet. The Lamborghini Sian Roadster follows in the steps of the hardtop Sian FKP 37 from last year but is even rarer. Only 19 will be built, and all of them have been accounted for.
The Sian roadster continues with the updated 6.5-litre V12 from the Aventador SVJ. The combined power output is 819PS with 785PS coming from the V12. A 48V electric motor has been incorporated into the gearbox which makes 34PS. The 0 to 100 kmph time has increased by 0.1s to 2.9s from the hardtop while top-speed remains unchanged at 350 kmph. Find out more about the Lamborghini Sian Roadster here.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- News2020 Volvo XC40 now available with benefits of up to Rs 4 lakh
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood