Image Gallery: 2020 Nissan Juke crossover unveiled Internationally
The wraps have been taken off the 2020 Nissan Juke. The crossover has been unveiled in the international markets and it is unlikely that Nissan India will consider launching the Juke here. If they do, the Juke will be placed beside the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, Renault Captur, MG Hector and the Tata Harrier. It could be positioned above the Nissan Kicks.
However, the Indian spec and the international spec will have their differences. Let us take a closer look at what has been unveiled in the European market.
The 2020 Nissan Juke is based on an all-new platform
Also gets a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbocharged engine
The A, B and the C pillar are painted black to give a floating roof effect
The fascia gets the pod-like headlamp assembly. The grille gets a tapering design at the bottom and is flanked by LED DRLs on either side.
The engine produces 117PS and comes mated to a choice of six-speed manual gearbox or a clutch automatic transmission.
The automatic variant gets paddle shifters too!
The 2020 Juke gets 19-inch alloy wheels
The cabin is jazzed up by dual-tone colour scheme. The dashboard gets an eight-inch touch-operated infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple Carplay.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India