Image Gallery: 2020 Nissan Juke crossover unveiled Internationally
The wraps have been taken off the 2020 Nissan Juke. The crossover has been unveiled in the international markets and it is unlikely that Nissan India will consider launching the Juke here. If they do, the Juke will be placed beside the Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, Renault Captur, MG Hector and the Tata Harrier. It could be positioned above the Nissan Kicks.
However, the Indian spec and the international spec will have their differences. Let us take a closer look at what has been unveiled in the European market.
The 2020 Nissan Juke is based on an all-new platform
Also gets a new 1.0-litre three-cylinder turbocharged engine
The A, B and the C pillar are painted black to give a floating roof effect
The fascia gets the pod-like headlamp assembly. The grille gets a tapering design at the bottom and is flanked by LED DRLs on either side.
The engine produces 117PS and comes mated to a choice of six-speed manual gearbox or a clutch automatic transmission.
The automatic variant gets paddle shifters too!
The 2020 Juke gets 19-inch alloy wheels
The cabin is jazzed up by dual-tone colour scheme. The dashboard gets an eight-inch touch-operated infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple Carplay.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.69 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
- NewsTata Altroz hatchback teased ahead of its December 3 India launch
- NewsHyundai Aura compact sedan spotted on test in India - launch expected early 2020
- NewsBluArmor BLU3 E20 helmet cooling device announced - will be launched in January 2020
- NewsCFMoto's first dealership inaugurated in Mumbai
- News6.5 lakh units of Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback sold since its 2015 debut