Image Gallery: 2020 Nissan Sunny sedan unveiled - India bound?
Nissan Versa has been unveiled in the American market. The sedan translates to the Nissan Sunny in the Indian market and could be launched here as the replacement for the Nissan Sunny sedan which has been on sale since 2011. That said, the new 2020 Nissan Sunny is in its 11th generation and based on an all-new platform. The styling is inspired by the family design seen on the Nissan Altima and the flagship sedan, Nissan Maxima (sold in the international markets).
Currently, the Nissan Sunny has been priced between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 9.33 lakh ex-showroom pan India. The next generation Nissan Sunny will be priced Rs 75,000 above the current car across all variants. The car competes with the Hyundai Verna, Volkswagen Vento, Skoda Rapid and the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
The fascia sports a V-shaped grille inspired by the V-motion philosophy
The rear bumper is equipped with a diffuser painted in the body colour
The tail lamps are boomerang-shaped LED units
The new Nissan Sunny gets 10-spoke machined alloy wheels with a gloss finish
Blacked-out pillars give a floating roof effect when looked upon from the side
Internationally, the Nissan Sunny gets a 1.6-litre petrol engine that is good enough for 123PS and 154Nm of torque
The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual or a CVT (continuously variable transmission)
The cabin is revamped and carries a black theme - new Sunny gets a flat-bottom steering wheel too
The dashboard gets a stitch finish and there are aluminium inserts all around the cabin
Whenever launched, the infotainment system is expected to be similar to the one seen in the Nissan
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.09 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.2 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.78 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055