Image Gallery: 2020 Triumph Bobber TFC
Triumph's Bobber, launched in 2017, created a whole new classic sub-category. Now, the third all-new Triumph Factory Custom model to be launched, the Bobber TFC delivers its own step up in the custom finish and detailing, a higher performance 1,200cc High Torque engine, lighter weight higher specification chassis, with the highest premium level of unique TFC equipment and technology.
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars