Image Gallery: 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 R and Rocket 3 GT
The new Rocket 3 line-up introduces two all-new model choices. The Rocket 3 R delivers instantaneous torque, incredible control, comfort and capability, while the Rocket 3 GT is built to go even further, in more comfort, with even more effortless touring capability.
Launched in 2004, Triumph's legendary Rocket III was a pure original with more muscle, presence and torque than any of the competition. Now, the all-new Rocket 3 R and Rocket 3 GT line-up heralds the genesis of a new motorcycle legend.
The highest torque of any production motorcycle you can buy with 221 Nm @ 4,000 rpm Power with 167 PS @ 6,000 rpm, 11% up on previous generation
New comprehensive luggage range and all new accessories for enhanced comfort, practicality, style and security
The ultimate muscle roadster, with instantaneous world-leading torque, incredible control, comfort and capability.
Signature design features, including twin LED headlights, innovative sculpted 3-header exhaust run, hidden folding pillion footrests and 20-spoke cast aluminium wheels with imposing 240mm rear tyre
Ride-enhancing technology, including 2nd generation TFT instruments with illuminated switch cubes, Optimised Cornering ABS & Traction Control, four riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport and Rider-configurable), all-LED lighting, Hill Hold control, cruise control, keyless ignition and heated grips as standard on the GT (heated grips are accessory fit on the R)
Starts Rs 18,00,000
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!