Image Gallery: 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
The Street Triple has been a game-changing bike in the motorcycle world since its launch in 2007 with its distinctive character and thrilling triple engine. It redefined the middleweight sports category, establishing itself as the first choice for its combination of aggressive looks, light intuitive handling, thrilling power delivery, and its unique triple soundtrack. And now, for 2020, the new Street Triple RS has been designed to set the benchmark all over again with a major step up in performance, much more aggressive attitude and even better ride-enhancing technology.
Starts Rs 9,19,500
- ReviewComparison test: 2020 Audi A6 45 TFSI vs 2019 Mercedes-Benz E 200 LWB
- NewsBentley Continental GT Pikes Peak launched to celebrate record run, limited to 15 units
- NewsHusqvarna Svartpilen 250, Vitpilen 250 unveiled - India launch in 2020
- NewsKTM 390 Adventure officially unveiled in India - alongside KTM 790 Adventure
- NewsHyundai to invest $52bn over six years in R&D, electrification, autonomous tech and flying cars