Image Gallery: 2020 Triumph Street Triple RS
The Street Triple has been a game-changing bike in the motorcycle world since its launch in 2007 with its distinctive character and thrilling triple engine. It redefined the middleweight sports category, establishing itself as the first choice for its combination of aggressive looks, light intuitive handling, thrilling power delivery, and its unique triple soundtrack. And now, for 2020, the new Street Triple RS has been designed to set the benchmark all over again with a major step up in performance, much more aggressive attitude and even better ride-enhancing technology.
Starts Rs 9,19,500
- NewsGerard Detourbet, creator of the Renault Kwid and Duster, passes away
- NewsSpec Comparo: Tata Altroz vs Hyundai Elite i20 vs Volkswagen Polo vs Honda Jazz vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- News2020 Tata Altroz: Variants explained
- ReviewTata Altroz first drive review
- NewsTop five large displacement motorcycles on sale in India