Image Gallery: 2020 Triumph Tiger 900
Triumph's new Tiger 900 is completely transformed with an all-new more responsive 900cc triple engine, new state-of-the-art ride-enhancing technology, and an aggressive new Tiger style.
On top of that, the new Tiger 900 range is now significantly lighter than previous Tiger models, making these dynamic middleweight adventure bikes available.
10% more torque than the Tiger 800 model, peaking at 87Nm at 7,250rpm
New lightweight modular frame with bolt-on rear sub-frame and pillion hangers
New all-LED lighting, with daytime running lights
Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
New secure mobile phone storage with USB charging
Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload adjustment, 170mm rear wheel travel
Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
New Triumph Shift Assist, up and down quickshifter (GT Pro & Rally Pro only)
Dedicated Tiger 900 GT Low Ride Height version available with unique suspension and lower seat Heated Seats as option.
Large 20 litre fuel tank for advanced touring capability
- NewsSpec comparo: Etergo AppScooter vs Ather 450X vs Bajaj Chetak vs TVS iQube
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- News2020 BMW 5 Series facelift revealed
- NewsOla Electric acquires EV maker Etergo, likely to bring AppScooter to India in 2021
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!