Image Gallery: 2020 Triumph Tiger 900
Triumph's new Tiger 900 is completely transformed with an all-new more responsive 900cc triple engine, new state-of-the-art ride-enhancing technology, and an aggressive new Tiger style.
On top of that, the new Tiger 900 range is now significantly lighter than previous Tiger models, making these dynamic middleweight adventure bikes available.
10% more torque than the Tiger 800 model, peaking at 87Nm at 7,250rpm
New lightweight modular frame with bolt-on rear sub-frame and pillion hangers
New all-LED lighting, with daytime running lights
Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
New secure mobile phone storage with USB charging
Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload adjustment, 170mm rear wheel travel
Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
New Triumph Shift Assist, up and down quickshifter (GT Pro & Rally Pro only)
Dedicated Tiger 900 GT Low Ride Height version available with unique suspension and lower seat Heated Seats as option.
Large 20 litre fuel tank for advanced touring capability
- ReviewComparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200
- NewsMercedes brand name completes 120 years
- FeaturesMaruti Suzuki S-Presso long term review: Introduction
- NewsBajaj launches the 2020 Dominar 400 at Rs 1.91 lakh
- FeaturesElectric dreams: Ford Mustang Mach-E
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055