Image gallery: 612PS and 950Nm Aston Martin Rapide E EV supercar
Aston Martin showed its first ever all-electric car, the Aston Martin Rapide E at Auto Shanghai 2019. It gets a new 800v electric architecture co-developed with Williams. A 65kWh battery pack powers two rear mounted electric motors which make 612PS and 950Nm. Zero to 96kmph come in less than 4s while the range is 322km.
See more pictures of the Rapide E below:
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders