Image gallery: 612PS and 950Nm Aston Martin Rapide E EV supercar
Aston Martin showed its first ever all-electric car, the Aston Martin Rapide E at Auto Shanghai 2019. It gets a new 800v electric architecture co-developed with Williams. A 65kWh battery pack powers two rear mounted electric motors which make 612PS and 950Nm. Zero to 96kmph come in less than 4s while the range is 322km.
See more pictures of the Rapide E below:
- OpinionIs the Government of India unfair to the auto industry?
- News2020 Mahindra Thar to be launched on October 2, 2020
- NewsMercedes-Benz EQC electric SUV to be launched in India on October 8
- NewsKTM RC series gets new colours, prices remain unchanged
- NewsSuzuki V-Strom 160 adventure motorcycle in works?