Image gallery: 612PS and 950Nm Aston Martin Rapide E EV supercar
Aston Martin showed its first ever all-electric car, the Aston Martin Rapide E at Auto Shanghai 2019. It gets a new 800v electric architecture co-developed with Williams. A 65kWh battery pack powers two rear mounted electric motors which make 612PS and 950Nm. Zero to 96kmph come in less than 4s while the range is 322km.
See more pictures of the Rapide E below:
Starts Rs 3.29 Crore
- News2019 Euro NASCAR: Advait Deodhar scores rookie podium despite difficult season-opener
- FeaturesIndian Election Campaign Vehicles (IECV)
- NewsHyundai Venue: How does it stack up against the competition?
- NewsLimited edition Aston Martin DBS 59 pays homage to the company's 1959 win at Le Mans
- NewsTata Altroz spotted on test in Mumbai - India launch soon
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip