Image gallery: 612PS and 950Nm Aston Martin Rapide E EV supercar
Aston Martin showed its first ever all-electric car, the Aston Martin Rapide E at Auto Shanghai 2019. It gets a new 800v electric architecture co-developed with Williams. A 65kWh battery pack powers two rear mounted electric motors which make 612PS and 950Nm. Zero to 96kmph come in less than 4s while the range is 322km.
See more pictures of the Rapide E below:
- NewsImage gallery: Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Design Sketches
- NewsHigher penalties for traffic violation from September 1 says Nitin Gadkari
- ReviewBMW 3 Series 330i G20 review
- FeaturesPositive Effects of This Year's Budget on Electric Cars
- News2019 BMW 3 Series launched in India, prices start at Rs 41.40 lakh