Image gallery: Audi PB18 E-Tron Concept
The Audi PB18 E-Tron Concept was recently showcased at the Monterey car week. There are three electric motors, two on each rear axle and one on the front fed by a mid-mounted 95 kWh battery pack. This set up puts out a combined output of 671PS and 830 Nm.
Also interesting is the car's design. The PB18 ditches the traditional supercar look and comes as a shooting brake. The overall design follows what has been seen on earlier e-Tron concepts but is more aggressive, given this car's brief.
Also see: Audi e-tron SUV first drive Video
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far