Image gallery: Audi PB18 E-Tron Concept
The Audi PB18 E-Tron Concept was recently showcased at the Monterey car week. There are three electric motors, two on each rear axle and one on the front fed by a mid-mounted 95 kWh battery pack. This set up puts out a combined output of 671PS and 830 Nm.
Also interesting is the car's design. The PB18 ditches the traditional supercar look and comes as a shooting brake. The overall design follows what has been seen on earlier e-Tron concepts but is more aggressive, given this car's brief.
Also see: Audi e-tron SUV first drive Video
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium