Image gallery: Audi SQ7 TDI
Audi has rolled out the first performance variant of its flagship SUV - the Audi SQ7 TDI. The SQ7 TDI is powered by a 4.0-litre V8 diesel engine with two turbochargers, producing 435PS and 900Nm of torque. The engine also features an electrically driven supercharger which is spooled by a 7KW DC motor. The motor is able to bring the supercharger to its 70,000rpm limit in under a quarter of a second. This more or less does away with any turbo lag by providing instantaneous boost even at 1,000rpm.
This results in a 0-100kmph time of 4.8 seconds, with the SQ7 topping off at an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph. Read more about the Audi SQ7 TDI in our first drive review. For the rest, here is a quick look at Audi's flagship performance SUV.
The exterior of the Audi SQ7 doesn't hint at that bi-turbo V8 lurking underneath
Well, except maybe those quad exhausts
The profile of the SQ7 look like any other Q7 (a true sleeper in every sense)
A subtle hint of the capabilities of the Audi S range is on the grill of every car
The SQ7 gets the signature aluminium side mirrors seen on every S and RS model
Who doesn't love quad exhausts?
The interior is classy and elegant, with subtle hints at the performance side of things
Gear selector sits on a carbon fibre base
More carbon fibre trims seen about the rest of the interior
The SQ7 features massive luggage space, making it as practical as its speed
Starts Rs 70.12 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350